Ginger Essential Oil
Dried roots and rhizomes of Zingiber officinale, family Gingeraceae.
Made by supercritical CO2 extraction and processing.
Brown yellow liquid, fragrant and spicy.
zingiberene,gingerol, zinone, cineole, etc
Other common specifications of ginger oil and ginger extract:
(1) Dried ginger extract (powder):gingerol 5%
(2) Ginger oil (ginger oleoresin):gingerol 18-35%
(3) Ginger essential oil gingerol <1%
1. High content of active ingredient Gingerol
1.Using small yellow ginger as raw material, small yellow ginger has rich meat and pungent smell, and its gingerol content is much higher than that of meat
2.Using supercritical CO2 extraction, High extraction efficiency of active ingredients.
2. The fragrance is transparent and pure
Supercritical CO2 extraction at room temperature can better retain the active components and flavor components in ginger oil.
3. The product is pure and natural
1.Compared with traditional solvent extraction and water extraction, the product has no residue problems such as pesticide residues and polycyclic aromatic
2.Ginger essential oil, a kind of warm essential oil (heat essential oil), is known as warm essential oil and is avery common one-way essential oil. For massage
and use with base oil. It can also be added to personal care products, toiletries and hair care products.
Product inci Name:
ZINGIBER OFFICINALE(GINGER) ROOT OIL
· Control from farm: organic or conventional environment friendly planting
· Full traceability
· Certifications: SQF, ISO9001, ISO2200, SC, Organic certified, kosher certified, Halal certified
· Declaration: EU regulation, Irradiation, TSE/BSE, etc.
· Testing and quality control:
Physical and chemical