SeabuPure? Seabuckthorn Seed Oil
Seeds of Hippophae rhamnoides L
Made by supercritical CO2 extraction.
Yellow brown transparent liquid, fragrant.
Mainly contains unsaturated fatty acids, carotene, carotenoids, vitamin E, etc. The linoleic acid content is 30-38%; Linolenic acid content is 23-31%.
1. SeabuPure ? Seabuckthorn seed oil is made from seeds of wild Seabuckthorn berries in Tibet Plateau.
2. The extraction process is supercritical CO2 technology, and the product is free of pesticide residues, organic solvents, benzopyrene and
other polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and other harmful substances
3. Keep the nutrition of seabuckthorn fruit, rich in linoleic acid, linolenic acid, oleic acid and other unsaturated fatty acids
4. SeabuPure ? Seabuckthorn oil has passed food SC certification (original QS certification)
5. The product has passed the EU and US organic certification
Seabuckthorn oil is rich in nutrients and has become the raw material of nutritional health food, dietary supplement,beverage and cosmetics.
Such as Seabuckthorn capsule, seabuckthorn cream,seabuckthorn oil emulsion, seabuckthorn oil cosmetics, etc.
· Control from farm: organic or conventional environment friendly planting
· Full traceability
· Certifications: SQF, ISO9001, ISO2200, SC, Organic certified, kosher certified, Halal certified
· Declaration: EU regulation, Irradiation, TSE/BSE, etc.
· Testing and quality control:
Physical and chemical